WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will go over how to create a Student ePortfolio in Canvas.
Step 1: Open ePortfolios
- In Global Navigation, click Account
- Click ePortfolios
Step 2: Create an ePortfolio
- Click +Create an ePortfolio
- Name your ePortfolio by typing in the ePortfolio Name field.
- Decide if your ePortfolio will be public (you can change this setting later)
- Click Make ePortfolio
Step 3: View ePortfolio
- Once the ePortfolio is created, there are several options for creating content for your portfolio, including a wizard that will walk you through your creation, step by step.
Step 4: Edit ePortfolio
- To edit your ePortfolio settings, click the ePortfolio Settings link.
Step 5: Update ePortfolio
- Edit the ePortfolio name or visibility option in ePortfolio Settings
- Click the Update ePortfolio button
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
Last Updated 5/30/23 EE