We've put together a few directions to help you log into your Adobe Spark for Education account and get started creating media-rich videos, web pages, and graphics.
- Start by navigating to http://spark.adobe.com and clicking the "Log in" link in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Log in with school account" on the right side of the window.
- Enter your username followed by "@iusd.org" in the username field, (ex. email@example.com)
- If you are on an IUSD computer, you may not get a chance to put in your password, it just goes through automatically.
- On Chromebooks, you'll get a smaller login window on a white background (See 2nd image below). type in your username followed by "@iusd.org" like in Step 3, and then enter your password. You can tell Chrome to save this password to speed up logins in the future.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.
Additional Login prompt on Chromebooks