What is the purpose of this tutorial?
This is how students can access Seesaw through Clever.
Step 1: Google Chrome
Open the Chrome browser and go to clever.com/in/irvineusd
- Click Log in with Active Directory
Step 2: Log in with Clever
- The student will login using their regular IUSD username (@iusd.org) and password
Step 3: Clever
Under the Instant Login Applications category, click on Seesaw.
This guide will show students how to access Seesaw through Canvas.
Step 1: Login
Open the Chrome browser and go to iusd.instructure.com
- Login with your IUSD Username and Password (Do not add @iusd.org)
- Click on your class
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on Seesaw.
- If you do not see Seesaw, please contact your teacher.
Step 2: Sign in to Seesaw
If this is the first time you have clicked on Seesaw, you will need to sign in.
- Click on I’m a Student
- Click on Sign in with Google
If you are not using a Chromebook, you will need to login again.
- Enter your IUSD Google account and password
Congratulations, you have successfully logged into Seesaw. You will not need to login next time you click on the link in Canvas (as long as you don’t log out).
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5050 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA, 92604
Last updated 7/27/22 [AA]