Data Confirmation Instructions (formerly known as Re-Reg)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- Parent portal accounts are automatically created when a student has enrolled in IUSD.
- If you DO NOT have a parent portal account, please contact the front office staff at your student’s school to add your email address to the contact record of your student. Once the email address is added or updated, your parent portal account will automatically be created and you will receive an email from DoNotReply@iusd.org with your account information.
- If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact the front office at your child’s school or email@example.com.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you log in, the system will default to your child.
- If you have more than one child, you will need to move your cursor over “Change Student” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and follow these instructions, How to Change Students in Parent Portal
- . Please note that Data Confirmation must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info Tab, please click on “Data Confirmation” in the dropdown menu. Please complete each of the tabs listed below and follow the instructions provided.
New View Original View
1. Family Information
Please select whether or not the Father, Mother, or Legal Guardian of this student is active in the United States Armed Forces. Please click on “Confirm and Continue” to move to the next tab.
Update any changes by clicking the “Change” button at the bottom of the page. Once changes are complete, please click on “Confirm and Continue.”
Change/Add/ Delete contacts in this tab. Once changes are complete, please click on “Confirm and Continue.”
4. Medical History
Medical History & Current Medical Conditions will list your student's medical concerns/conditions currently on file. SAVE any updates to this section.
Add medical conditions not listed in the Medical History & Current Medical Conditions section below and check all boxes that apply. SAVE changes.
If adding Medications at home or school, please list the medication, dose, and frequency.
Once the changes are complete, please click "Confirm and Continue."
Please note: If your student does not have any medical conditions, you do not need to select any medical conditions, just click on "Confirm and Continue."
Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. The Residency Affidavit must be completed and uploaded to the Requested Documents tab (tab #7) Then click “Confirm and Continue.”
Please review all information on this screen with your child and click Allow, Deny, or Opt-Out when appropriate. Once complete, please click “Save” at the bottom of the page. Please click “Confirm and Continue.”
7. Requested Documents
Please upload the completed Residency Affidavit. Once the documents are uploaded, click "Confirm and Continue." If you have difficulty uploading your documents, please get in touch with your student's school. Click here for a list of schools and phone numbers.
8. Final Data Confirmation
Please confirm that all information has been read and that you have completed the online data confirmation process. Once complete, please click the Finish and Submit button. Follow any further instructions listed. Please note: the system will only allow you to perform Final Data Confirmation once all the previous tabs have been completed.
Parents will receive a confirmation email when the data confirmation is complete.