WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
The purpose of this tutorial is to show students how to log into Microsoft Sway and share their project. Sway aims to present to a digital audience, not a live audience. The presentation in Sway takes place via cards that create a storyline, and these cards can be edited or the sequence of them can be changed.
Step 1: Go to sway.office.com
Click on the sign in button and sign in with IUSD credentials
Step 2: Login
- Login using your IUSD Office365 account
Step 3: How to share a Microsoft Sway
Once you have finished working on your Sway and you would like to share it with your teacher or another please follow the following steps
- Then select Those in your organization (IUSD)
- You will have the option to send an editable link or view only link
- Copy Link Button - Select this to copy link and then paste into Google Classroom or Canvas
- Visual Link - Select this button to copy this thumbnail and paste into an email message.
Step 4: Sway Confirmation
Once you have shared the Sway with your teacher please confirm that they received the Sway using their preferred digital communication tool ( Canvas Inbox, email, etc…).
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
If you have any questions, submit a new ticket or email us at email@example.com.