This guide will assist you with using the Verizon Ellipsis Mobile Hotspot.
Buttons & Icons
Connect to Wi-Fi
Press and hold the Power button for 2 seconds
- NOTE: Your Jetpack is normally ready to use within one minute of powering on. However, depending on network signal strength, it is also normal for the device to take longer to connect to the wireless network.
On your Chromebook or other Wi-Fi-enabled devices, search for available Wi-Fi networks and select the network name (SSID) located on the label on the bottom of your mobile hotspot.
Charging and Safety
To help promote the safe operation of all devices, the manufacturer suggests the following best practices:
- Use only approved charging cables, including the cable provided.
- Unplug your device once it’s fully charged.
- Devices should not be left plugged in continuously.
- When not in use, power down your device.
- Place your device on a flat, solid, and sturdy surface such as a floor or table.
- Ensure your device is not covered for proper ventilation.
- Keep devices near room temperature when in use.
- Do not expose the units to extreme temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Do not expose the unit or its battery to water or other liquids.
- Do not drop the units and do not insert foreign objects into the battery or unit.
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
For technical assistance, please email email@example.com