This tutorial will guide you through the steps to change your Canvas password to a custom password.
Step 1: Visit IUSD Canvas Website
- Open your web browser and visit https://iusd.instructure.com/login/ldap. Login to your observer account using your email address as your username and your temporary password.
Step 2: Account Settings
- Click on Account, then Settings.
Step 3: Edit Settings
- Click on Edit Settings.
Step 4: Change password
- Click to check the box next to Change Password.
- Check to be sure your Canvas email address is listed in the box “Password For:”.
- Enter your old password, new password, and confirm your new password.
- Click Update Settings and you are all set!
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
Author: IUSD EdTech
Last Updated 7/2021 CK