WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will show parents how to sign up for an appointment that a teacher has posted in ParentSquare.
Step 1: Login to ParentSquare
- Go to https://parentsquare.com/signin and sign in to your account with your email address and password.
- If you have not made an account yet, please enter the email address or phone number listed in your contact record in your student’s Parent Portal account.
Step 2: Sign Up for an Appointment via Email
- If you have already created an account, you can click on the email sent by the teacher to Sign Up
- If you have not created an account, follow the directions above. Once your account is created, you can click on the email sent by the teacher
- Once you click on the email, you will see the Appointment Sign Up field at the top
- click on the Appointment Sign Ups hand
- Scroll to find the open day/time that works with your schedule, and click on the arrow to the left of that time
- Write a note if needed
- Click Save
Step 3: Sign Up for an Appointment on Web Browser
- To locate the Appointment Sign Up from a post in ParentSquare, login to your account and choose the Post Option on the left hand side navigation bar
- scroll through the posts to find the desired post
- Click Sign Up
- Scroll to find the open day/time that works with your schedule, and click on the Sign Up button on the right hand side
- Complete the Sign Up Information and click Save
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.