WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
A teacher may send a calendar invite with a request for an RSVP. This tutorial explains how to RSVP for an event.
Step 1: Login to ParentSquare
- Go to https://parentsquare.com/signin and sign in to your account with your email address and password.
- If you have not made an account yet, please enter the email address or phone number listed in your contact record in your student’s Parent Portal account.
Step 2: Review the Invite
- Click on the RSVP Button
Step 2: Indicate Your Availability
Step 3: Complete RSVP Request
- Update your information as requested
- Click Save (Your name will appear once you click Save)
- NOTE: Names of respondents as well as comments/notes in RSVPs will be public for other users to see
Step 4: Change Your RSVP
- Login to your ParentSquare Account (see directions at the top of this tutorial)
- Click Sign Ups and RSVPs under the Participation section in left sidebar
- Find the event that you had previously sent an RSVP for and click the green button that says Change my RSVP and follow the prompts
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.