WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will show parents how to respond to a volunteer and/or item request.
Step 1: Login to ParentSquare
- Go to https://parentsquare.com/signin and sign in to your account with your email address and password.
- If you have not made an account yet, please enter the email address or phone number listed in your contact record in your student’s Parent Portal account.
Step 2: Sign Up for an Appointment via Email
- If you have already created an account, you can click on the email sent by the teacher to Sign Up
- If you have not created an account, follow the directions above. Once your account is created, you can click on the email sent by the teacher
- From Home, tap on the post
- Tap Wish List
- Tap the arrow for the item you want to bring or for the volunteer task
- Click Save
Step 3: Sign Up for an Appointment on Web Browser
- To locate the Volunteer and/or Wish List items from a post in ParentSquare, login to your account and choose the Post Option on the left hand side navigation bar
- scroll through the posts to find the desired post
- Click Sign Up
- Scroll to find the item you would like to volunteer for, and click on the Sign Up button on the right hand side
- Complete the Sign Up Information and click Save
- Click Print or Download File to save a copy for yourself (optional)
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.