WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will show students how to join a class within the McGraw-Hill platform.
Step 1: McGraw-Hill via Canvas
- Within your Canvas course, click on McGraw-Hill from the left side navigation.
Step 2: Join a Class
- In the top right corner, click Join a Class
Step 3: Class Code
- Your teacher will provide you with a code to enter in the next screen. Please note that it is case-sensitive. Click Submit.
Step 4: Redemption Code
- You will not need to enter a redemption code as the license is already assigned to you in your homeroom class. Click Cancel on this screen.
- You have now been added to the class!
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
Last Updated 7/26/23 EE