WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
The following tutorial will walk Parent Observers through the steps on how to choose which student they want to observe on their Canvas Dashboard. This tutorial is only meant for Parent Observer accounts that are observing more than one student.
Step 1: Log In to Canvas
- Go to https://iusd.instructure.com/
- Log In using your email address as the username and your password
- If you need to create an Observer Account, please follow the steps here: Canvas: Create an Observer Account
Step 2: Change Student View
- At the top of right corner of the page you will see which student you are currently viewing on your Canvas Dashboard
- To change which student you are viewing, click on the student name at the top right corner.
- In the drop down box you will see all of the students your account is currently observing.
- You can then select the student that you would like to view on your Canvas Dashboard.
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
If you have any questions, submit a new ticket or email us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.