WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will show students how to log in to McGraw-Hill's Traditions & Encounters digital content.
Step 1: Log In to Canvas via Chrome
- McGraw-Hill's recommended web browser is Google Chrome. Visit https://iusd.instructure.com and use the same Username and Password you use to log in to the computer.
- Troubleshooting Tip: If you are using an iPhone or iPad, please download the Chrome browser to access McGraw-Hill.
Step 2: Course Access
- Click on your class course. If you don't see the class listed, please contact your teacher for assistance.
Step 3: McGraw-Hill
- Once in the course, click on McGraw-Hill from the left navigation bar to access McGraw-Hill's online content platform. If you don't see McGraw-Hill listed on the left side navigation, please contact your teacher for assistance.
- Troubleshooting tip: If you click on McGraw-Hill and a blank screen comes up or it doesn't take you to a new page, you may have pop-ups blocked. To enable pop-ups, please see this tutorial for allowing pop-ups: Allowing Pop Ups in Google Chrome
Step 4: My Classes
- In McGraw-Hill, you will see the program available on the dashboard. Click Launch.
- Click on the image of the textbook in the next screen
Step 5: Traditions and Encounters Dashboard
- You are now in the digital content for Traditions & Encounters.
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
Last Updated 7/19/23 EE