WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL?
This guide will show students how to log in to McGraw-Hill's SRA Flex Literacy digital content.
Step 1: Log In to Canvas via Chrome
- McGraw-Hill's recommended web browser is Google Chrome. Visit https://iusd.instructure.com and use the same Username and Password you use to log in to the computer.
- Troubleshooting Tip: If you are using an iPhone or iPad, download the Chrome browser to access McGraw-Hill.
Step 2: Course Access
- Click on your class course. If you don't see the class listed, please contact your teacher for assistance.
Step 3: McGraw-Hill
- Once in the course, click on McGraw-Hill from the left navigation bar to access McGraw-Hill's online content platform. If you don't see McGraw-Hill listed on the left side navigation, please contact your teacher for assistance.
- Troubleshooting tip: If you click on McGraw-Hill and a blank screen comes up or it doesn't take you to a new page, you may have pop-ups blocked.
- To enable pop-ups, please see this tutorial: Enabling Pop Ups in Google Chrome
Step 4: My Classes
- In McGraw-Hill, you will see the program available on the dashboard. Click on Launch to access to the digital platform.
This document was created for Irvine Unified School District by the Information Technology Department.
Last Updated 7/19/23 EE