Allowing Flash in Chrome - Student
What is the purpose of this tutorial?
How access your Google Chrome settings and manually allow flash to run on specific websites.
The site needs Flash to work
If a website isn’t working, you might need to change your settings to allow Flash.
- Go to the website that needs flash to run.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click the Down arrow Allow.
- Go back to the site and reload the page.
Troubleshooting tip: If you still encounter an issue after allowing flash, please see this tutorial on how to clear your web cache.
Please sign in to leave a comment.